Many of you may or may not know what to look for in order to either qualify or disqualify prospects. In this post I will talk about 5 different things to look for when you talk to prospects. Let’s see what they are….
When it comes to prospecting, you want to work with people that are really serious and are going to take serious action. Many of us network marketers can get so desperate that we would take anyone that join our home businesses.
When a prospect can sense the desperation, they feel that they have “control” and tend to indirectly string you along in most cases. But here’s the thing: YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORK WITH THEM!
No matter what your upline says, you have the right to disqualify them. Why would you want to bring someone under you that’s not going to do anything with the business? It would be a big waste of your time and theirs.
Real prospect is the process of weeding out the bad to find the Aces out of all the prospects and leads you have. Once you do that then you can definitely count on your home business to grow.
So what do you look for in prospects?
Well Here are 5 things to look for when it comes to you prospects.
- 1. They Brag About How They Build Other MLM Companies and They’re A Winner – All I have to say about this one is Action Speaks Louder Than Words. If you run into this Character, usually they don’t put to action what they say. They may appear that they’re all that and a bag of chips, but in reality, they’re just a bag of chips. You can sponsor them but don’t get too caught up in their promises. Focus on what they do more so than what they say.
- 2. They Rely On You To Help Them Make A Lot Of Money In A Short Time – I’ve seen this prospects many times, and basically they want you to put responsibility on you for their success. They want a guarantee, and if they don’t meet their goals, they will put all the blame on you. This type of character is usually someone that really hasn’t been successful in life because they’re always point fingers for their failures.
- 3. They Bash Their Last Company – I find that these types of characters are also too busy blaming instead of taking action. When something goes wrong, instead of learning from their mistakes, they over-exaggerate the fallacies of the company, their leaders, and their upline.
- 4. They Are Very Skeptical – To be honest with you, I don’t spend too much time with skeptical people. After presenting your business opportunity, if they’re still skeptical, take it away and tell them it really isn’t for them and it’s only for business minded individuals which they show no characteristics of.
- 5. They’re Looking For the “Right” Sponsor - This is similar to the second character. They figure if they get sponsor by the “right” sponsor that they will automatically make a lot of money which usually isn’t the case. If you’re not taking action then you won’t get great results. Period! No one can help you succeed but yourself.
Do They Still Have A Chance With You?
If you catch these different symptoms, then yes they still have a chance to get sponsor with you. You can redirect their focus and let them know how to really be success with a home business. Other than that, you can take the opportunity away from them. When you do this, it shows a lot of posture, and ironically makes you look attractive as a leader. A lot of times this will change their energy and they will have a strong urge to join you. This is one of the mysteries of leadership!
Now It’s Your Turn!
How do you qualify your prospects? Is there any characteristics you want to add that you ran into? Please comment below and share this post. I look forward to reading them!
Are you getting what you need in order to grow a home business? Do you think you need a change? We really help those who are looking to improve their life. Find out if my company and team is right for you by CLICKING HERE
Follow Me On Twitter – Follow Sherman Here
Join My Facebook Fan Page – Sherman’s Fan Page
Want To Work With Me? – Click Here to see how